About Me

My photo
I live on the North-East coast and would have a lovely view along the coast-line as far as Souter point if it were not for a big red blot of a building at the bottom of my street. There is a slight gap between the building and the trees across the road where I can glimpse my blue, sometimes muse.

Thursday 24 January 2013

55 Word Fiction Challenge

55 Word Fiction
Bag bursting with brambles, they rambled along the line. Annie, traipsed behind hitting each kiss-curl pin with the steel pole; their laughter rang out with each clank. The loose metal curl twirled through the summer air as the engine driver pushed back the springy silver strand from his eyes before it hit.

55 words
@AnnJudson



2 comments:

  1. Enjoyed my writing day with you.
    Love all the rhyming words in this - brambles rambled, curl and twirl.
    Beautiful summer memories colide in a sticky purple mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks really enjoyed my day too.

    ReplyDelete